Infrastructure Site Services have the knowledge and skills to be able to work in several specialist sectors.
Infrastructure / Highways
ISS have supplied access scaffolds and containments on many bridge refurbishment projects throughout the UK.
We offer a full turnkey service, including initial site survey and full design package.
ISS are RISQS accredited have the capability to work on all areas of the rail network.
Supplying access to bridges and viaducts, as well as within railway station environments. We have been involved in some of the largest scaffolding projects on the railway network in the UK, including: –
- Carlisle Railway Station Refurbishment
- Kingston on-Thames Rail Bridge
- High Level Bridge, Newcastle upon-Tyne
- Blackfriars Station, London
- CP6 Bridge Refurbishment Package
- Queen Elizabeth Bridge, Newcastle
ISS supplies all types of access and support scaffolds as well as weather protection containments to the construction sector.
Our management team and workforce are all CISRS trained scaffolders, along with our site supervision who hold SMSTS training accreditation. ISS supports new build, refurbishment, commercial and demolition projects across domestic, commercial, and civil structures.
- New build and housing refurbishment projects
- Schools & student accommodation
- Hotels, sporting & leisure facilities
- Office & tower blocks
ISS has undertaken a wide variety of projects in the industrial sector, including:
- Tank cleaning & lagging works
- Pipeline inspection & maintenance works
- Water Sewage Treatment works
ISS supplies Access, Protection and Support services, specialising in commercial and residential construction sites and refurbishment projects throughout the Northeast.
Operatives are led by highly experienced management, and receive extensive training including IPAF and Confined Spaces, and training to work on Listed Buildings.
We are committed to providing our clients with honest and professional advice and help clients to manage their projects by providing detailed scaffold programmes for erection and dismantling and bespoke design drawings.